Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- 3 Year Warranty
NightView is the first at-home wrist monitor designed to measure nighttime blood pressure. Even with controlled daytime blood pressure, 1 in 4 people still has a condition called nocturnal hypertension.
With NightView, you can:
- Get the full picture of your blood pressure – both nighttime and daytime
- Monitor your progress and share data with your doctor to help improve treatment plans
- 3 Year Warranty
Do you know what happens to your blood pressure while you sleep?
Normally, blood pressure is lower at night than during the day. However, if it does not drop, or if it rises even higher, this is a condition called nocturnal hypertension.
Your daytime blood pressure is only half picture. Download free NightView product leaflet to learn how Nightview can give a full picture of your blood pressure with minimal impact on your quality of sleep.Download leaflet
NightView product information for healthcare professionals
Are you a healthcare professional? Visit the NightView page for healthcare professionals for a clinical validation document for healthcare professionals.Visit healthcare professional page
1. Kario K, Hoshide S, Haimoto H, et al. Sleep blood pressure self-measured at home as a novel determinant of organ damage: Japan morning surge home blood pressure (J-HOP) study. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2015;17(5):340-348. 2. Kario K, Kanegae H, Tomitani N, et al. Nighttime blood pressure measured by home blood pressure monitoring as an independent predictor of cardiovascular events in general practice. Hypertension. 2019;73(6):1240-1248. 3. Imai Y, Asayama K, Fujiwara S, et al. Development and evaluation of a home nocturnal blood pressure monitoring system using a wrist-cuff device. Blood Press Monit. 2018;23(6):318-326. 4. Kuwabara M, Harada K, Hishiki Y, Ohkubo T, Kario K, Imai Y. Validation of a wrist-type home nocturnal blood pressure monitor in the sitting and supine position according to the ANSI/AAMI*ISO81060-2:2013 guidelines: Omron HEM-9601T. J Clin Hypertens. 2020;22:970-978.
- Laboratoire OMRON - 14, rue de Lisbonne, 93561 ROSNY SOUS BOIS.
- This promotional site is intended for users of our products.
- OMRON products are medical devices that are ante-regulated products that bear CE marking under this regulation. Manufacturer Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd. Be careful, read carefully the instructions of each product before use. For more information, consult your health professional.